- H302 Harmful if swallowed
- H312 Harmful in contact with skin
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation
- H332 Harmful if inhaled
- H351 Suspected of causing cancer (state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard)
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/ doctor/…if you feel unwell.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/...
- P305 IF IN EYES:
- P330 Rinse mouth.
- P351 Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Login to download certificate of analysis