- H302 Harmful if swallowed
- H318 Causes serious eye damage
- H332 Harmful if inhaled
- H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/ doctor/…if you feel unwell.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Login to download certificate of analysis